Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Happy Birthday Derek!

I can't believe my baby nephew turned 8 years old yesterday.

Derek makes people laugh and he's very smart. He's excellent at math and reading. He's also a talented artist, a super hockey player, and he loves head-banger music.

Best of all, he gives amazing hugs and is almost always nice to everyone he talks to (and he talks a lot). His dad says he's a good helper on the farm, too. What a great guy!

I hope you had a fantastic birthday, Derek! xoxo

2 Comments:

At Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:37:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Auntie Lisa! We missed you at my birthday supper. I gave everyone a hug. And Dylan didn't shove my face in the cake this year! Thanks for the postcard, too. Can you send me another one?

Love ya.
Derek

 
At Thursday, August 17, 2006 3:40:00 AM, Blogger Ilsa said...

You got it, kid!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home