Wednesday, June 07, 2006

Before I Hit the Road


I need to say thanks to all my great friends who helped me with so many things... these hotties helped me move, along w/ Jay, Rob, and Dad (who aren't hot enough to post). You guys worked your butts off for me and I can't thank you enough.

Gib the Kid... thanks for giving me your home (and money). Diana, Cory, Nayid, my sweet cousins Carm & Carla - don't know what I would do without you all. Thanks to everyone for gifts, lunches, dinners, etc. I feel very blessed to have such great support in my life.

I'm still packing so will check in once in Europe. Bon Voyage!!

5 Comments:

At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 11:21:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Bonjour Lisa!
Your blog is, for sure, your first step for a great trip. It smells already the parfumes of great adventures in Provence and anywhere else.
I'm sure you're mind is not in Calgary anymore, but somewhere on the road.
Je te souhaite un beau voyage en Europe.
Gros Bisous,
Vincent

 
At Wednesday, June 07, 2006 10:09:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cousin...have a wonderful trip. I will chedk your blog now and then for updates. Sorry we didn't get to see you before you left.
Have a safe journey.

Colin

 
At Thursday, June 08, 2006 8:26:00 AM, Blogger Rob Huck said...

No problem, big sis. I wish you nothing but the best in your travels, and especially so on your birthday today.

We'll miss you lots and lots.

 
At Friday, June 09, 2006 1:04:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Lisa, Bon Voyage, and keep posting so we can live vicariously through you!

 
At Saturday, June 10, 2006 2:50:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing, Lisa. Rosslyn and Bob are now at Bob's home in Cape Breton. They will be at the cottage Tuesday or Wednesday. Will have them drop you a note. Please keep in contact and God bless,
Doug

 

Post a Comment

<< Home